Sunday, September 27, 2015

Quick Update

I wanted to give you an update on the latest on our adoption journey....

We have an embryo match!!  We are so excited that a family has chosen us!! 

As we found out we had a match, we were excited to begin the process of going through the "contract phase" and getting my body ready to accept an embryo transfer.   To move in to these steps, I had a phone conference with the doctor that will be transferring the embryos.  She was concerned about a mass that had been detected in recent months.  I was referred to an GYN Oncologist and had surgery the next morning! Wow.....what a whirlwind!  The doctor was able to remove an ovarian remnant, TWO  masses, and clean up some of the Endometriosis and scar tissue.  Good news!!  It was not cancer and he was able to save my uterus!  What a blessing!

So....I am now recovering from surgery and excited that we will be able to move forward with the contract phase to truly adopt the embryos so they will be ours!!   

It is incredible to look at our journey and see how God has had His hand in every single detail.   It has been in His time and His plan!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment